Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)

Long story short: I’m an indie musician and I can’t afford a drum kit so I’ve been looking at some of the products in the Korg Volca series. Im looking for a more acoustic sounding instrument and so far, I’ve taken interest in the volca drum, and the volca sample.

My thinking is that with the sample, I can find acoustic samples and then sequence them however I like. The drum is only still in contention because it’s intended to be used as a drum machine.

My main concern is finding something that blends well with what I’m already doing (guitar-based-indie-rock-type-beat), and something affordable (under $200).

Any feedback or other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/StickyGenesis
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Convolution App from Loopop : Spect...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1