Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted
Staff
#1
0
0
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted

Hey so I've mentioned here in a couple of threads that my Euphoria module showed up busted (it was super obviously busted) but turns out my Antidote is also busted (just less obviously so). I have a video here for each one, just wondering if anyone else got these and had any issues? Super disappointing for me as I was very excited when they were announced and bought them right away. I really like Dreadbox (Typhon is probably my favorite instrument I own) so I'm pretty bummed. Working on getting a refund.

euphoria : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNLO2gbxtI

antidote : https://youtu.be/62-qMY1fRFc

submitted by /u/TheOrdoHereticus
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5