Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m
Staff
#1
0
0
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m

So I bought the mini Modor not too long ago because I found a screaming deal locally. Also recently picked up a Hydrasynth because I can use it without a MIDI controller in a band context. I'm noticing a decent amount of overlap between the two, granted I'm not even close to mastering either. But both have FM capabilities and formant filters. The Hydrasynth is easier to program with all the knobs and less menu-diving but having not really scratched the surface on the mini Modor, I'm wondering if I'm doing it a disservice by leaving it on my desk and going out gallivanting with the ASM to band practices.

Is the Modor NF-1m worth keeping around?

submitted by /u/killthehippies45
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:48 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0