Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modulation tips for percussion/ hi hats?
Staff
#1
0
0
Modulation tips for percussion/ hi hats?

I have the VPME quad drum and its great. I have been mostly using an external LFO to modulate the decay or mod wheel but I am wondering if there are any other modulation sources I can feed it, aside from an LFO? I want to experiment more

​

​

Also..... I usually put an LFO to modulate the decay in order for my hi hats to have a bit more variation, and to have it sound like there are different velocities on each hit. But I cannot really get too detailed with the timing of the LFO to modulate only on certain hits, is there a better way to do this? I know I can also just perform it live but I want more self generating ideas

submitted by /u/brucereyne
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9