Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me make a 500 series system?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me make a 500 series system?

I’m intending on filling up an,

Aphex USB 500(box+interface)

I’d like the ability to record vocals but, really am just trying to run the main outputs/master out thru The lunchbox to give it more life and color, grit etc

...then record print track back IN the audio interface.

90 percent of the time I’m just sending dry samples out of daw into HW units and back into daw.

I was thinking this,

Crane Song Falcon

Neve portico 542

Neve portico 517

Elysia Karakter or Mprressor xfliter?

I’ve heard good things about radial komit?

I can fit 4 modules in this box, what should I get?

Again I don’t really make music with anything acoustic, literally just fire samples and midi keyboard sending them to ideally...my 500 series beef-er

submitted by /u/synthmoney
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15