Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about uZeus draw
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about uZeus draw

Hi. I own a uZeus, with a standard 15V adapter. I currently have a Neutron, Hysteria VCO, and Mutable Instruments Ripples. They are all using the uZeus, and nothing seems to be wrong. The LEDs are working great, as well as all modules. It claims to only output 1000mA, and the VCO+VCF = 149mA. The Neutron is VERY unclear about it’s usage. So why is this working if, assuming the Neutron has 1,000 mA draw, I am at 1,149mA currently? (+12V)

P.S I have had this setup working great for about a month now, I have not had a single problem! I’m just curious.

submitted by /u/Attic_Salt_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1