Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?
Staff
#1
0
0
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?

I want to get some good free patch libraries. Got the 4 available on the Yamaha marketplace, and would like to find more.

Considering that the MODX can open fundamentally any library file from anything since the Motif, up to the Montage, I would expect that there is a lot out there available, beside the paid libraries.

Does anyone have links where to find libraries? I did search around but found only few sites with free libraries.

Also are there any editor for libraries files? I believe libraries files contain both patches and samples, so I would assume there are editors/librarians to make your own.

submitted by /u/fttklr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2