Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grandmother, a neutron, and cold feet.
Staff
#1
0
0
My Grandmother, a neutron, and cold feet.

I currently own and love a Moog Grandmother. I have owned quite a few synthesizers over the years, and I have a solid understanding the principals of synthesis. With that said, I've avoided diving in to the modular world because of limited funds and never-ending system growth. I have no doubt that a Behringer Neutron will be a fun compliment to my Moog, but I am curious as to whether or not the modular folks here think that the Neutron will offer enough creative flexibility to satiate my patching desires. The Grandmother taught me about the importance of utility modules, and I'm wondering whether or not the Neutron has enough there to make it a worthwhile purchase.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/HPHatecraft
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2