Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on a first modular
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on a first modular

So I already own a Moog Grandmother. I've dabbled with Reaktor 6 and VCV Rack a bit and now want to begin my venture into hardware modular synthesis. I'm hoping to get something that can act as a decent standalone synth and can compliment the grandmother. I feel like I need room for an envelope generator still but with the case I'm running out of room and am not sure what module I should add to feel the envelope gap and what modules to take out. I don't NEED every module I have in there already but I feel I can justify each of them. I guess help me tear this build apart and tell help me rethink my decisions.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1098891

EDIT: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1100003

The edit is the current rack with suggestions

submitted by /u/Sithyrys522
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4