Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?
Staff
#1
0
0
What drum machine should I buy to go with my monotribe?

I got a Monotribe as my first foray into music since playing sax in high school band, and I love it.

Looking forward, I'm really wanting a Monologue and a Volca Kick since both sound great and share some of the DNA of the monotribe. I feel like I need a drum machine as well to complement the rather limited drum sounds of the monotribe, and to allow using the Volca Kick as a sub-bass synth when I don't need pounding kicks.

What drum machine do you think would complement this set up the most in the sub $300 price range?

I like the sounds of the Volca Drum, but wanted more opinions. I'm not interested in the Volca Sample, got one along with my Monotribe and found myself not using it as the process of assembling new sample packs left me with analysis paralysis.

submitted by /u/Pheonix0114
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6