Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation bass synth II: how to change patches live
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation bass synth II: how to change patches live

Hey everyone,

I have question about my novation bass station II. I have searched all over the internet but I cannot find it anywhere. For my band i'm using this synth to play basssynth live. For this I create different patches. In some songs I like to use a different patch in some parts of the song. However if I just change the patch with the patch arrows the sound doesn't change in a great way (some synths arrange this better). It's more like a skip or a hickup. Is there a setting to make this smoother? Or is there a way to skip to another patch in a different way? Let's say for instance with a foot pedal? It seems like this is just what it is but that would make this synth not ideal for playing live.

I hope anyone here has a solution for this!

submitted by /u/Lxvsjs
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8