Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you using for multi-synth stereo mixing?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you using for multi-synth stereo mixing?

I have 4 synths (3 stereo, 1 mono), a Digitakt, and an Oktatrack. I’d like to have them all hooked up so I can hear them in stereo and ideally record them straight into my DAW. Am I looking for a massive stereo mixer or a high end audio interface with 12+ channels? I see lots of pics here of massive studios. What are you using for audio mixing and routing?

submitted by /u/joefuture
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio Mod Series: Centavo and WA-C1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Nothing Headphone (1) Pro: Goodbye AirPo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0