Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Randomize LFO rate behringer Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Randomize LFO rate behringer Neutron

Hey everybody !

So it's probably quite simple to solve, but I am currently learning and I just can't figure it out.

I made a pretty cool sounding lead bass, and I would like to add some LFO to it to give it a little movement. By default the LFO being a regular movement, I'd like to get it to trigger randomly.

I tried Noise->S&H->LFO Rate, but then the LFO is just waaaaaaay too random. Like sometimes it won't trigger at all for several seconds. I tried to tweak it with the S&H rate and glide knobs, but to no effect.

Could someone help me out ? Can I actually do what I want ? And if yes how should I patch it ?

Tldr; How do I patch the neutron so I can get a randomised LFO, while being able to keep it under control so it doesn't go too crazy ?

submitted by /u/DevAstral
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7