Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Struggeling between an IPad and and a real digital synthesizer
Staff
#1
0
0
Struggeling between an IPad and and a real digital synthesizer

Im struggeling between getting an Ipad and use my Roland FP-30 digital piano as a midi input or getting an digital synthesizer with real knobs.

I’ve done some research and stucked at the ASM hydrasynth.

I’m an Piano player learned the basics in Fl studio and want some more.

I’m currently using Garage band on Iphone, because its fast and easy to connect and to do freestyle songs fast.

I miss the possibilities of adjustments in Garageband, so I think, Fl studio is the way to go.

I think it’s nice to have some real knobs and to learn a single layout to be faster and more productive in future. And that’s also why I think, getting an cheap beginner synth isn’t the best choice for me.

I’m at a point now, that I need some advise, how to invest in equipment. Sorry for gramma, I’m German Smile

submitted by /u/raphi_m99
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0