Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips to start learning electronics?
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips to start learning electronics?

Hello. I would like to start learning music and synths in particular, but my current knowledge of music is poor (I don't play any instrument). So, I would like to have some tips, for example: should I buy directly a synth or should I buy a keyboard to begin? Also, can I study alone or should I attend some course? Any tip-for-dummies about how to start will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/darxilius
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9