Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OB6 v P6 (I know this is an oft asked question)
Staff
#1
0
0
OB6 v P6 (I know this is an oft asked question)

Ok, in the hope that someone will say something that pushes me one way or the other, can people give their opinions please? I've been crippled by indecision for OVER A YEAR now and having played both I can't make a choice.

If it helps, I own a Prologue 16 which might cover some bases on one of them...? Probably both in different ways...argh.

Basicall,...help me r/synthesizers. I'm losing my mind.

submitted by /u/Goulders
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7