Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help! Can I trust these ebay auctions on Minilogue xd?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help! Can I trust these ebay auctions on Minilogue xd?

Hey guys, I want to buy myself a Minilogue xd, however it is not available at the moment in my country Poland). I started to look into possibilities to buy it from some other country and I have encountered these teo auctions on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265951228291

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394248416237

It says that the product is brand-new. It comes with japanese adapter, but I think I will be able to buy AC adapter of my country type without a problem.

What do you guys think? It is pretty cheap for a brand-new and the shipment is free of charge (however there are some import taxes).

Would you trust to buy this stuff from ebay, or maybe you have some experience with buying synths from Japan? Where's the catch?

submitted by /u/Qubota
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5