Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?
Staff
#1
0
0
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?

Today I went out and tried to buy a decent piano keyboard that I could also use as a MIDI controller. I've been using a $15 CASIO keyboard I got from a yard sale for a while and I was long overdue for an upgrade.

Everywhere I looked, though, I couldn't find anything that had a MIDI out jack. At most, the keyboards had Bluetooth MIDI, which is fine, but I need a physical jack to work with my current setup.

Can anyone recommend a good option? I need something portable with a physical jack that'll also sound decent as a standalone E-piano. I'm hoping to spend less than $500, if that's realistic.

submitted by /u/drone_bandit
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3