Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?

Hello,

I'm looking for a pedal to go with the Elektron Digitakt I have with I love and enjoy making ambient or IDM chillout music with. To further this I thought maybe an effects pedal would help.....

Keeping it fun is important too, but what do you think of these onces I've narrowed it down too?

Microcosm - Immediate

NightSky - Immediate

Poly Beebo - Learning curve

Zoia Empress - Learning curve

I did also think of skipping the above and getting a Syntakt too as the new patch is very good for drones.

Thanks

submitted by /u/G0nz0uk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Novation FLpad: New Grid Controllers Tur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Gretsch Limited Edition Quilt Classic Fa...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
NOFX's DIY Trick for Clean Octaves : Era...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
CHOMPI is now Open Source : Unit discont...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4