Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thinking of getting a synthesizer. Anything I need to know?
Staff
#1
0
0
Thinking of getting a synthesizer. Anything I need to know?

December is coming up and my parents have given me a budget of $150 to get one big Christmas present. The most likely candidate so far is a synth as I've been interested for a while. Is there anything I should know before ordering one? Do I need to buy anything else for it or is it simpler than I'm imagining? Synth recommendations are also welcome.

submitted by /u/xxXFlameMageXxx
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio Mod Series: Centavo and WA-C1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Nothing Headphone (1) Pro: Goodbye AirPo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0