Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!
Staff
#1
0
0
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!

I have never had a problem with it until now, I unplugged and re-plugged a trs cable instead of a ts for the expression pedal cause I realized it wasn't working. Now the sustain does not even work! I unplugged both and re-plugged both, even trying the second expression pedal slot and still nothing.

When I plug it in though I get a mute sound because it was assigned to be a volume pedal and same thing for the other slot, it was meant to be used to control the super knob when I used two pedals and that just resets to the left position and does not change when I use the pedal. I tried powering it down and it didn't work, so I powered down the entire setup with the power strips and turned it back on and STILL the same issue.

I went in utility settings and I could not find anything to do with a sustain pedal option, I googled "Yamaha montage pedals not working" and nothing popped up that had to do with my issue. What the hell is going on I need help I have never had a problem I could not solve with my synths.

submitted by /u/Johnny_adi
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6