Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Whinge time] Modular power is a real headache
Staff
#1
0
0
[Whinge time] Modular power is a real headache

Just want to blow off some steam here - trying to sort out a PSU for a DIY rack - 6U 104HP. I want to keep costs low, so I can't bring myself to spend more on a PSU than I paid for my nRings. Thought I 'd found a cheap solution in the Mean Well RT65B, but Redditors kind of talked me out of it. Then found a nicely priced PSU from Siam Modular, but can't locate the 15VAC adapter I need for my country's mains voltage. 4ms is out of stock here. Behringer CP1A has poor reviews. Damn it! Sorting out Eurorack power is hard work. First world problems, I know. OK, end of rant, and back to the search engines.

submitted by /u/CallPhysical
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9