Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
USB multitrack mixer recommendations (more info in post)
Staff
#1
0
0
USB multitrack mixer recommendations (more info in post)

Hi hivemind. I'm looking for some recommendations on a new mixer. Below is what I'm ideally looking for in the mixer:
1. usb multitrack (at least 4 out would be great, more obviously would be better)
2. mostly stereo inputs, 4 sets minimum but definitely be happier with at least 6 stereo inputs.
3. an fx send loop, also stereo if that's a thing
4. I don't need onboard effects
5. track mute buttons might be nice, but I can do that from my new KSP so not a requirement
6. I don't have a set budget, but I'm just a hobbyist not trying to make professional sounding music, so the cheaper the better (my currency is AUD). Please don't recommend pro level gear.

Thanks for any recommendations! I'm just trying to gauge what is out there beyond what the usual suspects of Australian music sellers sell. I'm about to sell my old mixer (berhinger 1002fx) and will need to organise a replacement asap.

edit I do realise that I might be asking a lot from a non-professional mixer. I don't really do anything with a daw other than record, and I'm really just looking to record my performances with a bit of multitrack separation so I can work on them later (slice and sample, or mix and master) if the mood takes me.

submitted by /u/ibleedsynth
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6