Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm stuck between the Rev2 and Prologue
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm stuck between the Rev2 and Prologue

I recently bought a Prologue and love its warm, analogue sound. HOWEVER, I do find it difficult to integrate its full palette into the music I'm making (mostly modern hip hop). I was listening to some demos of the Rev2 and found that it sounds great as well, but some of the sounds could be more "modern" - something I found while listening to the demos of the Prologue as well.

​

I'm sure its a "user error" since I'm so used to working ITB, but can anyone somewhat clarify things for me between the two, or if I'm just stuck in my own head?

submitted by /u/nestlepurelifewatr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1