Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noob question about Korg Volca Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Noob question about Korg Volca Bass

Hey guys, I'm looking for an affordable synth bass and after some research I found the Korg Volca Bass which seems to fit my needs (at least in terms of price). I'm looking for a similar bass sound to the one in this video (https://youtu.be/PmC9FsfUzy0 MINUTE 16:20) - I think the bass player is using a Moog Minitaur (it's kinda expensive for me). I know the sound of the Volca Bass won't be the exact same but will it at least be appropriate to the kind of sound I would like to reach or am I completely off track? Thank you in advance to everyone will answer me!

submitted by /u/simo261
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Audiomodern Releases Riffer 4 : Next-gen...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
New Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone :...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1