Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm looking to fill up the last spaces in my set up, should I go complex or effects?
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm looking to fill up the last spaces in my set up, should I go complex or effects?

Hello, r/modular

I was hoping to get some feedback on what modules to look at next to fill my case.

I like to make melodies by quantizing LFOs and triggering notes with the Alan turing machine and S&H, so I was thinking of maybe getting a more robust quantizer. Any suggestions in that vein would greatly appreciated.

Also, I want at least one more module for modulations, preferably something with several outputs.

I might want something complex like the Intellijel Metropolis. Are there any other modules comparable to this?

I'm also in need of some basic effects, reverb and delay mostly, but I'm open to suggestions.

----------------

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1368548

Here is my current setup.

Pamela's New workout

Buffered Mult

Alan Turing Machine

Quadrax

Tip Top Mix MISO

Quad VCA

Sequential Switch

Dual S&H

Pico Quant

Lifeforms Oscilator B

Wasp Filter

Mother 32

Noise Random/S&H

Maths

Pittsburgh Low Pass Gate

Comb Filter

Quad VCA

submitted by /u/TheChumOfChance
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0