Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to add synth type controls to a digital piano?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way to add synth type controls to a digital piano?

I have a P-121 Yamaha piano. I can play VSTs on it by hooking it up to my laptop by USB, and through that mess about playing electro type music.

I'm missing the cool knobs and sliders that I could use to add reverb and w.e. other effects to my playing, though.

Is there anything I can buy and connect to my keyboard to alter the sound like that? Had a stereo amp but it only did reverb and "chorus", and the altered sound only came out of it, rather than out of my keyboard/laptop.

I have various ports on the keyboard, including USB and line out.

submitted by /u/MrQualtrough
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2