Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MIDI Keyboard (Keystation 88) not controlling synth (Deepmind 12D)
Staff
#1
0
0
MIDI Keyboard (Keystation 88) not controlling synth (Deepmind 12D)

I've used my Keystation and Deepmind together in the past with no issues. I haven't used the Deepmind in about a year, but have been using the Keystation with my PC through USB. I'm currently unable to control the Deepmind with MIDI input from the Keystation, although I am getting audio output from a couple of patches automatically. A high note, sounds like an E6. I've tried resetting the Deepmind's global settings, as well as changing between the Keystation's MIDI Out modes. Anything else come to mind that I could try? Thanks!

submitted by /u/calmlightdrifter
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0