Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modules to modify/combine sequences
Staff
#1
0
0
Modules to modify/combine sequences

Hi everybody,

So I have a modular synth voice which I currently sequence with an Octatrack. I have a basic Doepfer MIDI interface at the moment, but I plan on buying a Mutant Brain in the future to have more Gate/CV possibilities.

The thing is with the Octatrack, you already have a huge amount of options when it comes to combining sequences together, you have an arpeggiator, a quantizer, LFOs you can send to CV or use to modulate the notes on your sequence, p-locks which can act as CV sequencers too, and even send more than one sequence to the same midi channel to have cool combinations (like a logic OR, and a precision adder would do if I understand correctly).

So my question is, what interesting/fun modules do you use to combine and modify your CV/gate sequences? I'm thinking of clock dividers/multipliers, switches, quantizers, shift registers, etc... Which do you use the most?

submitted by /u/Martouel
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1