Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?

My friend has been letting me borrow their Grandmother synth for a while and I've enjoyed my time with it and used it in several tracks. It's basically my first time extensively using an analog synth and though I've enjoyed using it I have to admit I didn't really get in that deep with the patching/modular aspects and probably have not utilized a good chunk of what it's capable of.

Anyway, my friend wants me to bring it back at some point and I'm looking to sample the hell out of the synth before it goes home. I can easily make a bunch of keygroup programs on my MPC and continue to use those in my recordings.

So what in your opinion are the must have sounds from the Grandmother? Any patch ideas I should try, patch recipes, or links to your favorite videos would be much appreciated! Or just any techniques that I should make sure to look into before returning it. Thanks in advance for any tips you're able to offer!

submitted by /u/howlandtabby
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0