Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If you had to start over at zero, where would you start?
Staff
#1
0
0
If you had to start over at zero, where would you start?

I am fascinated by synths. I love the sounds that they are able to produce. I would love to learn how to use them but I have absolutely zero musical experience. I’m not sure where to even start. Should I learn to play the piano first?

So if you lost all of your musical abilities, where would you start to regain them?

submitted by /u/IntentlyFaulty
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2