Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UKG Production Reddit
Staff
#1
0
0
UKG Production Reddit

Hi all Garage Heads!

I hope everyone is well.

I have just recently started a sub reddit that I hope will help those who produce Garage. The main purpose of the community is for UKG producers to share tips, works in progress, and generally just meet like minded people Smile

So far I can't see any reddit page dedicated just for UKG production. This is the first community I have started and I am open to any suggestions.

So far there are a couple of post on hints and tips on producing UKG but this will be built out. I have provided a link below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UKG_Production_Hub/

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the community.

Ant

submitted by /u/AnfsMusic
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4