Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please rate my system
Staff
#1
0
0
Please rate my system

Hello everyone, first post in here. I hope you’re doing great today, dear redditor Smile

So here it is, after playing around in VCV, having some patching fun with a DFAM and with my beloved Axoloti Core, I’ve decided to take the plunge and dive into the world of modular. I’ve spent some time on modulargrid discussing this with other people who helped me get to the point where I am now, confident to start buying the case and modules.

Still, my life won’t be complete until I get opinions from the community over here as well. So, what you think about the system posted below ? Fun ? Crazy ? Boring ? Ambitious ? Too ambitious ?

My future synth

I guess my goal with this is making crazy drones for the weird dark techno I make, create food for my samplers and most importantly, have fun experimenting with sound.

Thanks in advance for your time and take care !

submitted by /u/2Disk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6