Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca Drum and Beatstep Pro
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca Drum and Beatstep Pro

Hey everybody !

So I’m about to see my Volca drum arrive in my mail, and I plan to use it with my beatstep pro in order to ease my workflow and enjoy the much larger step sequencer.

Problem is... I didn’t find any kind of clear tutorial/explanation for how to proceed.

I would like to use the drum track of the BSP, with, if possible, each one of the 6 channels of the Volca Drum separated. I imagine I can assign each one of the 6 channels to a unique pad on the BSP, I just have no idea how. Does anyone have any idea ?

Also, this might sound like the stupidest question around but... Given the Volca’s connectivity options, and knowing that the midi out of my BSP is already being used, how do I hook these 2 up ?

Do I need some kind of splitter to bypass the fact that the Volca has only one midi in and a sync I/O ?

Thanks a lot to all those who will take the time to read and answer !

Tldr; How do I hook my Volca Drum up to the drum track of my Beatstep Pro ?

submitted by /u/DevAstral
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Custom Firmware Is Booming: Mods for Oct...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2