Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?

I've searched the interwebs and watched/read any tutorial on the QU-BIT Pulse I could find. Surprisingly there doesn't seem to be a ton and most cover off on the main functionality with only slightly varying degrees of details.
I'm a noob to eurorack and I am just starting to try and dig in and learn how to use PULSE. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the basic functions/usage but I am struggling with some of the more rich/robust/complex ways to use the module.

To me, the power of the module comes from individual channel control of the type of pattern, clock, length and how and when they are triggered. I would love to find some patch notes or patch breakdowns detailing some unique methods of using PULSE.

Does anyone have any leads? or PULSE tips in general?

Any knowledge sharing would be great!

submitted by /u/kbowman016
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0