Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute
Staff
#1
0
0
Overhwelmed Synth Noob with a Microbrute

Hello everyone!

I have to apologize, of my question sounds stupid, but I am just so, so lost and confused and do not know where to start.

After getting a Stylophon a year ago and playing around with it, I wanted to get into Synths, so I did a little research, what kind of synths are decent for beginners and I eventually bought the Arturia Microbrute.

The more I researched about synths, the deeper I fell into the rabbithole and now, honestly, I am really lost.

I play around with my mircrobrute a lot and I think I am finally figuring out how it works, but now I am a bit confused on what to do next.

First, I would like to connect it somehow to my PC, to make other compositions, I guess? As a teen I dabbled a bit in sampling, something I would like to connect with my microbrute now. I just don't know where to start, do you recommend any software to use in combination with the microbrute?

Also, are there good tutorials for people who want to get into synths? Do I need any further hardware to get started? I was thinking of getting a drum machine as well, specifically one of the Teenage engineering POs, but does that even make sense at that point?

I would really apprechiate, if you guys have any tipps for me, on how to get started at all.

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

​

Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title, Just got a new keyboard and I am not used to it yet Smile

submitted by /u/syntheticvampire
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2