Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestions for a sampler keyboard, that also can be used with a pedal?
Staff
#1
0
0
Suggestions for a sampler keyboard, that also can be used with a pedal?

Hi guys,

I'm the type that prefers hardware synths rather than software (computer controlled) keyboards. I would need a keyboard that I can use without a computer to connect an effect pedal or load samples onto.

I have had in mind of connecting the EHX Mel9 pedal to a keyboard, to be able to have that sound. If I connect this pedal to the keyboard, would I be able to adjust the sound with other knobs (such as the cutoff frequency, emphasis, amount of contour, attack/decay time, etc)?

If I can connect the Mel9 to a keyboard /keyboard controller, can I then somehow connect another effect pedal to the same keyboard so I can have more control over the sound?

I've had some people suggest me some samplers, but they seem to be like boxes with square buttons. I don't know how you can load samples here? Do you load one example, and then you can connect it to a keyboard and extend the sample musically to be played like a synth across all keys?

Do you guys know of a keyboard and/ or sampler controller (with it's own information bank) that can be used free of a computer dependability software, functioning just with a power supply? Let me know of the names /ones you know or use.

In the case that I might buy a software synth too: I do not know if the Arturia MiniLab MkII could also be loaded your own samples and be controlled from there?

submitted by /u/silverstella74
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9