Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me speck 104hp live case.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me speck 104hp live case.

Hi Everyone hope you’re doing well and staying safe. As many of you may know I’m totally blind with cerebral palsy. I’m considering getting a dedicated modular system for live use. I’m going to tell you my requirements below, please help me speck the case. Please no Moduler grid pictures as I am totally blind. Requirements: To be used for drums bass and lead sound generation, midi sequencing will be handled externally, there will be a mutent brains in the case, the midi sequencer will plug-in to brains.

The case must be a 104 intijelle pallet case, because it can’t be too heavy. I would like the case to have a dedicated external output stage.

Apart from the requirements above feel free to go wild, I would also like some effects in the case if possible. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts thanks very much for your help everyone :-)

submitted by /u/soundwarrior20
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4