Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Ableton to send sequences to Volca Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Using Ableton to send sequences to Volca Bass

Hey guys, I’m stumped here. I have a motu micro midi interface running into ableton

I’ve created a couple of loops in ableton that I want to send out to my volca bass so it can play the sequence. However, when i can’t get the volca to play the midi. The best I can do is use ableton as the midi clock and when I press play on the DAW the volca starts playing. Cool but pretty useless.

Any Ideas?

submitted by /u/fanta-ray
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:47 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4