Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me decide what synth to get next.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me decide what synth to get next.

For my next synth should I get the udo audio synth, ob-6, or Novation peak, or I’m also interested in a wave table.

My style of music tends to be some drone, noise, ambient loops.

I know there is a big difference in price between the peak and the other two but I do like a deal but I’m also not a person who wants to skimp on quality.

Can anyone give me some insight on any of these? Should I just keep saving my money up?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bikinipopsicle
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2