Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO
Staff
#1
0
0
How to modulate attack phase of an envelope generator to look like an LFO

Basically, I want the attack to rise and fall one or more times like an lfo wave before reaching the end of the attack portion of the envelope. And I want to be able to modulate the scale/offset of the wave. Here's an image of a crude drawing of what I'm trying to acheive: https://ibb.co/r5mdjdH (Imagine sine waves, I could use triangle too, but I really like sine).

The reason I want to do this on an EG is because I want to modulate the duration of the attack so it sounds like an lfo speeding up or slowing down before reaching full volume. Is this possible? Or is there another way to acheive this? An lfo that starts a 0 and ends at 1, somehow? Thank you all. I am using vcv rack by the way.

submitted by /u/IDNTKNWANYTHING
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3