Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?
Staff
#1
0
0
TR8S + MicroKorg + SP404... How can I combine?

Could someone please describe some wombo combos I can achieve with these bad boys? And the order of where each one would connect from the daw?
(all the gear and no idea)

I've hooked up the Microkorg IN to TR8S OUT in the past, it didn't trigger or play in time. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/lbailey224
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation FLpad: New Grid Controllers Tur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation FLpad: New Grid Controllers Tur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Gretsch Limited Edition Quilt Classic Fa...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
NOFX's DIY Trick for Clean Octaves : Era...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
CHOMPI is now Open Source : Unit discont...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2