Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Electrix Warp Factory issue
Staff
#1
0
0
Electrix Warp Factory issue

Hi everyone

Just got this weird piece of gear and I’m kind of a synth/vocoder noob.

I can put my SM57 mic in and select formant input as “Mic” - but it will only change pitch when I turn knobs.

I tried plugging in a synth, and later a bass, into the formant input (and source input), but nothing happens, and none of the other LINE formant inputs light up when I cycle through them. What am I doing wrong? Please help ??

submitted by /u/seankellychrist
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9