Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts
Staff
#1
0
0
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts

I just bought it. Last night I was recording a part. Everything was going so well... I just came back to it, and no part. Didn’t save.

Here’s the kicker- after I finished recording last night I turned it off, waited a minute, powered back up, and it was still there.

Any MMT8 users out there? Am I Could it be that I need to replace some little internal battery perhaps?

submitted by /u/lottaducks
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender John 5 Ghost & Phantom Telecaster...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0