Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)

Long story short: I’m an indie musician and I can’t afford a drum kit so I’ve been looking at some of the products in the Korg Volca series. Im looking for a more acoustic sounding instrument and so far, I’ve taken interest in the volca drum, and the volca sample.

My thinking is that with the sample, I can find acoustic samples and then sequence them however I like. The drum is only still in contention because it’s intended to be used as a drum machine.

My main concern is finding something that blends well with what I’m already doing (guitar-based-indie-rock-type-beat), and something affordable (under $200).

Any feedback or other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/StickyGenesis
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5