Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Setup and Configuration Question - Drum Machine and Keyboard
Staff
#1
0
0
Setup and Configuration Question - Drum Machine and Keyboard

Hi guys - quick setup question

I have a TR8 drum machine that has been great! I send the audio through USB to Logic Pro. I also have a keyboard that I use to control software instruments within Logic Pro - I use a midi to USB cable to do that.

My problem: I have to constantly switch the TR8 USB and the Keyboard USB depending on what I am working with (I only have one USB port). I would like to have both plugged in simultaneously so that I can avoid this hassle of switching them. I also bought a cheap two USB dongle but it seemed to only choose one of the USB ports in Logic. What are some solutions that I could try?

Thanks a ton

submitted by /u/craft_mark
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1