Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Faulty 0-Coast sold to me on eBay? Complete beginner. Please help.
Staff
#1
0
0
Faulty 0-Coast sold to me on eBay? Complete beginner. Please help.

Long story short: got a used 0-coast in the mail today. First synth after a couple of volcas and my first attempt at semi-modular so apologies if this is a super stupid question. After watching some tutorials I was noticing that the gate out on the 0-coast was not working as it should be. So I did a simple test:

Play a note on the KSP with no patch cables and then recreate the normaled connection from the midi gate out to the gate in (as you can see in the video). It behaves different when it shouldn't. It sustains the gate instead of switching on and off. My options for the fault are as follow:

1) Bad Gate in. Which I quickly discarded as if I send the gate directly from the KSP gate out from the voice I'm using, it works as it should.

2) Bad Gate out.

Is there something I'm overlooking. Thanks a lot and again, sorry for the nooooob question.

https://reddit.com/link/ij5r2w/video/ad3s41y922k51/player

submitted by /u/canalesbr1
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4