Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DIY case of acrylic
Staff
#1
0
0
DIY case of acrylic

Hey,

So I want to build a case out of acrylic that is 104hp 6u. When I did the modular grid add up of my modules I got 2308 mA +12V | 1111 mA -12V | 0 mA 5V. The case isn’t entirely filled and I kinda wanna make sure if I get anymore digital modules that there is enough space to expand.

I narrowed down my power supply options down to:

Synthrotek super power blue Metaltronic mods linear power supply Mdlrcase 85w power/busboard

I keep reading a lot around linear and switching and think linear will be best for my scenario as it’s gonna be primarily used in the studio. Can anyone give any advice or suggestion on something that has +12 3.5A - 4A? Any experience with these power supplies?

submitted by /u/Armanip90
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9