Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m
Staff
#1
0
0
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m

So I bought the mini Modor not too long ago because I found a screaming deal locally. Also recently picked up a Hydrasynth because I can use it without a MIDI controller in a band context. I'm noticing a decent amount of overlap between the two, granted I'm not even close to mastering either. But both have FM capabilities and formant filters. The Hydrasynth is easier to program with all the knobs and less menu-diving but having not really scratched the surface on the mini Modor, I'm wondering if I'm doing it a disservice by leaving it on my desk and going out gallivanting with the ASM to band practices.

Is the Modor NF-1m worth keeping around?

submitted by /u/killthehippies45
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1