Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01
Staff
#1
0
0
[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

[Help] I have a problem with update the Minilogue to 2.01

I tried to update firmware of my Minilogue to 2.01 by instruction but forgot update "KORG USB-MIDI Driver". The "KORG System Update" app upload new version of firmware to my Minilogue. And after finished uploading they show error message. But app don't give me to upload firmware again. Now when I turn on Minilogue it show "[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]". And when I press 8 the synth is do nothing. Black Screen. For the long time.

In manual wrote "While updating the panel firmware the display will turn dark, but please do not turn the power off. After about 15 seconds, the update procedure will complete and the display will be re-enabled". But after 15 sec... 30 sec... 5 min... Nothing. Only the darkness and disappointed. After rebooting, it repeats again.

Now when I turn on the Power I see \"[Update Panel...] is displayed press [8]\"

The update mode is worked

​

And I can't reload firmware

It can be fixed somehow? Or do I have a silver brick now?

Thanks

submitted by /u/1C233E
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8